We are looking for motivated, hardworking people with an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to uphold our friendly and approachable reputation.
The Sales/Administration staff work in our retail store in Birtinya and duties include DVA data entry, order entry, assisting customer purchases, answering emails, answering phones, and general administration of accounts as required.
Ideally applicants will have a minimum 1- 2 years’ recent experience in the healthcare equipment industry or a customer focused retail store background.
Knowledge and an understanding of DVA, MASS or Home Care Packages an advantage. Nursing or allied health assistant, Physio or Occupational Therapist skills would be highly suitable.
We are looking for the following qualities:
- Accurate and efficient record keeping.
- Very accurate computer and keyboard skills: Intermediate Excel, Outlook, Word.
- High attention to detail, organised and able to understand and follow policies & procedures.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise in this busy working environment.
- A polite, articulate, confident, professional and efficient telephone manner is essential as you will be dealing with customers and suppliers in this role
- A fast learner with a bright personality and a courteous, pleasant and professional manner, with excellent people skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with management, business associates and staff is important, and being able to keep your composure under pressure.
- A good team worker willing to work hard and maintain a cheery disposition.
- Must be proficient in English, Grammar and Maths and have competent writing skills.
- The ability to follow instructions with a genuine interest in listening and responding to staff and customer needs.
- Empathy, compassion, patience and understanding to clients and their needs.
If you think you have the experience and skills to join our business, please send in an EOI, which includes your resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter should include a few short sentences which describe/demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this position.
We thank you for your interest in working with us, but due to the anticipated large number of candidates we may be unable to contact all applicants.
Lakeside Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply for a position with us you must have the right to work in Australia, permanently and with no restrictions.