- portable doorbell with strobe light
- great for hearing impaired
- easy to mount push button
- 7 unique ‘real’ chime sounds
- 16 changeable codes to prevent interference
- 45m operating range
Wireless Portable Doorbell
The BetterLiving Wireless Portable Doorbell helps the hearing impaired, with strobe lighting and a range of chime melodies. When someone pushes the doorbell, a chime melody is accompanied by several bright flashes from the receiver’s built-in strobe light. The strobe/chimes help alert a hearing-impaired person when someone is at the door. Two volume levels are available, and there are seven melodies. The door chime will work when taken around the house or outdoors as it works up to 45 metres from the transmitter. You can wear the chime or mount it on a wall. 12V battery (A23) included.