The Trekker by Wenzelite is a comfortable, supportive gait trainer for children or young adults which can be used either for an involved client or for someone who only needs minimal help with assisted walking.
Prompts such as forearm platforms, trunk supports, hip positioners, and thigh prompts mount anywhere, tool-free, onto the frame and are easily removed when a child no longer needs them.
The Trekker is height adjustable in 1″ increments, allowing the trainer to adapt to the users’ needs.
Easy rear access for transfers lets users face either direction, allowing the Trekker to function as a posterior pediatric walker.
The casters have swivel locks, brakes, variable resistance, and one-direction locks.
Use any combination to control the Trekker’s speed and direction. Available in a variety of colors and sizes.
- Height adjustable in 1″ increments
- Can be used in the anterior and posterior position
- Swivel casters that can be locked to non swivel
- Variable resistance to control the speed of the rotation of the wheel
- Brake to lock the wheels to prevent the unit from moving
- Directional lever allows either forward and reverse mobility or only forward mobility
- Accessories mount tool-free onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual user’s need and abilities
- Folds easily