Lakeside Mobility is a family owned and operated company with a proven history and reputation in the delivery of quality health care supplies across the Sunshine Coast. Our client base includes private customers as well as contracts with leading health care providers and Government agencies. To assist with the continual growth and success of our company, we are offering a fulltime Administration/Sales position in our retail store in Birtinya to an individual that is motivated, hardworking, has exceptional attention to detail and can uphold our friendly and approachable reputation.
Duties will include: DVA data entry, order entry, assisting customers, answering emails, answering phones, and general administration as required.
Please apply if you have a minimum 1- 2 years’ recent experience in the Health Care Equipment industry or a thorough knowledge of the products involved in this type of business.
Knowledge and an understanding of DVA, MASS or Home Care Packages an advantage. Nursing or allied health assistant, Physio or Occupational Therapist with administration skills would be highly suitable.
We are looking for the following qualities:
- Accurate and efficient record keeping.
- Very accurate computer and keyboard skills: Intermediate Excel, Outlook, Word.
- High attention to detail, organised and able to understand and follow policies & procedures.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise in this busy working environment.
- A polite, articulate, confident, professional and efficient telephone manner is essential as you will be dealing with customers and suppliers in this role
- A fast learner with a bright personality and a courteous, pleasant and professional manner, with excellent people skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with management, business associates and staff is important, and being able to keep your composure under pressure.
- A good team worker willing to work hard and maintain a cheery disposition.
- Must be proficient in English, Grammar and Maths and have competent writing skills.
- The ability to follow instructions with a genuine interest in listening and responding to staff and customer needs.
- Empathy, compassion, patience and understanding of clients and their needs.
Immediate start preferred.
If you think you have the experience and skills to join our business, APPLY NOW including your resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter should include a few short sentences which describe/demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this position. Please note, applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Lakeside Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the large number of applicants expected, only candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Please email all correspondence to – firstname.lastname@example.org